Inspiring Stability. Unsurpassed Enjoyment.
|Stability, speed, and efficient tracking are just a few of the attributes that describe the Delta 10. With plenty of buoyancy and storage, including a sealed underdeck day pod, this kayak is as safe as it is fun to paddle. Super light for easy handling, it features a new multi-position Contour Seat System to ensure your comfort and a SeaView window for a look into the world below. Its dual hull design promotes increased stability and superior tracking.|
Delta's 2016 Fusion Hull offers efficient glide with advanced stability and tracking. The pronounced V-shaped bow quietly cuts through the water and allows for more precise maneuvering. The Hybrid Catamaran hull at the stern provides the ultimate in stability while keeping the craft less beamy and more fluid through the water. A moderate rocker and long waterline offer paddlers better tracking and less fishtailing with every paddle stroke.
At 10’ in length and 27” in width, the 2016 Delta 10AR comes loaded with proprietary features that have proven to be fan favourites on Delta's other kayak models and have now become a standard in our designs. The new Delta 10AR features an under-deck storage pod, a large rear storage hatch with sealed bulkhead, soft-grip handles and a multi-position Contour II Seat System offering plenty of comfort and adjustability for all the family to enjoy. The 2016 Delta 10AR also weighs in at an ultra-light weight of 37lbs.
The teamat Delta Kayaks is confident that the new 10AR will set the mark for all 10-foot adventure rec kayaks on the market.
- Thermoformed ABS construction provides high abrasion and impact-resistance and superior UV protection so your kayak looks like new for many years.
- Designed with simplicity in mind, Delta's lightweight, multi-position Contour II Seat System provides excellent back support, quick adjustment and optimal comfort in a user-friendly design.
- Delta’s proprietary indexing system allows the seat to travel forward and back 4” for a custom fit under the thigh braces and to help trim your kayak if needed.
- Low-profile under-deck day hatch is within easy reach, and 1 large dry storage area sealed with a rigid bulkhead provides ample space for your gear at the stern.
- Padded integrated thigh braces improve control and overall comfort.
- Deck fittings are recessed and hatches flush-mounted for a sleek look and no-snag design.
- The Delta 10AR features ergonomic, dual-density grab handles that are easy on the hands.
- Made in Canada
HULL PROFILES: HULL | STERN
At delta kayaks we combine design expertise and manufacturing know-how to push the capabilities of kayak performance. With the Delta Cat 10.5 kayak you’ll never want to be away from the water. Its unique catamaran style hull provides great stability, tracking and hull speed making it a breeze to paddle whether on a lake, exploring narrow waterways or playing in waves at the beach. It’s also an excellent choice for fishing or tendering from larger pleasure craft. The “Sea View” window allows you to explore the world below and above as you paddle, and like every Delta Kayak, the Cat 10.5 is constructed of the highest quality thermoformed materials for superior abrasion resistance, light weight and beauty that will last for years of enjoyment.