Suitable for novice to advanced paddlers, the Delta 15.5 might be considered the “mini van” of the Delta fleet. It has enough cargo space to consider two week expeditions with little concern for leaving something behind. With its amazing stability, the 15.5 is an excellent choice for photography or fishing. When conditions get rough the 15.5 really shines, providing predictable performance and stability with a drier ride than other boats in its class. Its long water line and V hull design will keep you on course with good speed to eat up the miles on those longer excursions. Long legged and larger paddlers will appreciate the comfort and fit of the spacious cockpit with the super comfortable and fully adjustable Delta seat system. Available in Sport and Expedition sizes the Delta 15.5 will appeal to wide range of paddlers.
Specifications - Sport
- Depth: 12"
- Weight: 53 lbs / 24 kg
- Bow Dry Storage: 25.2 Gal / 95.2 L
- Stern Dry Storage: 34.7 Gal / 131.3 L
- Cockpit Volume: 53.9 Gal / 204.2 L
- Total Volume: 113.8 Gal / 430.7 L
Specifications - Expedition
- Depth: 13.5"
- Weight: 54 lbs / 24.5 kg
- Bow Dry Storage: 28.1 Gal / 106.4 L
- Stern Dry Storage: 39.1 Gal / 148 L
- Cockpit Volume: 59.9 Gal / 226.7 L
- Total Volume: 127.1 / 481 L